If you own a MacBook and operate a business, you may have wondered if your MacBook has an invoice template inside of it.
Macbook’s come with a great assortment of built-in apps, including Garage Band, Numbers, and Pages.
You can create an invoice easily on your apple computer without buying any additional software. In this blog post, I’m going to show you how I create and manage invoices right from my MacBook without using any additional 3rd party tools.
How to Create an Invoice on a Macbook Computer
To create your first invoice right from your MacBook, follow these easy steps:
- Open up the Pages app on your computer.
- From there, select New Document on the bottom left of the screen that pops up.
- Select the Miscellaneous tab on the bottom left, and choose the Invoice template.
- Replace the default text with the necessary details.
- When ready to send, export the document to a PDF file.
Creating an invoice on your Macbook is easy if you follow these steps above. Don’t forget to export your invoice into a PDF when you are ready to send it to your client.